Thai foot massage dates back more than two thousand years and is still practiced by monks in Buddhist temples today. It is a massage of the lower legs and feet, that includes working on 'Sen' lines, which are the equivalent to Chinese meridians, the stimulation of reflex points using the traditional stick and foot wrapping.
So what are the benefits of a Thai Foot Massage?
- It improves circulation in legs and feet
- It stimulates lymphatic drainage
- It helps remove toxins
- it helps boost the immune system
- It increases oxygen to the feet and legs
- reduces stiffness and improves flexibility
Other benefits include:
- Detoxification and strengthening of the immune, system, thus preventing disease
- Acceleration of physical healing
- Deals with stress
- Help with insomnia
- Mental tiredness